We got an email through the StreetWatch web site asking for housing suggestions for a homeless family in Greensboro. I thought I’d share my answer here, too. Maybe it will help someone.
- Guilford Interfaith Hospitality Network: family shelter and housing assistance program — click here for website
- Pathways Center & Beyond Pathways: family shelter and permanent housing program for families — click here for web site
- Partnership Village: transitional housing — click here for web site
- Salvation Army: Shelter to Success program — click here for web site
- Greensboro Housing Authority: Public Housing and Section 8 voucher housing program — click here for web site
- Greensboro Housing Coalition: advocates for affordable housing — click here for web site